HEART in conjunction with Higher Level Skills Ambassador Ed Ryder have worked together to organise a series of high profile events inviting young learners from widening participation backgrounds to meet some of the most successful and inspirational speakers within the region.
Find out how they progressed to the position that they are in today – Browse our past, current and forthcoming Shine-On events below.
- Friday 11 July – Dixon’s Academy Bradford
- Monday 14 July – Manor Croft Academy – Ashley Young, Director at Lightwater Valley.
- Thursday 17 July – Westborough High School – Caroline Cook Head of Integrated Marketing at ASDA
- Jonathan Straight – Chief Executive for Straight Plc at Outwood Grange Academy
- Danielle Bateman – Strategy & Planning Director for MediaCom at Abbey Grange Academy.
- Ian Bowden, formerly Art Director with Rockstar Games Leeds at David Young Community Academy