HEART will be the primary partnership representing Higher Education providers across West Yorkshire. HEART will support Leeds City Region’s economic ambitions in relation to developing a highly skilled workforce and will support individuals in understanding and accessing the opportunities available through the HEART Partners.
Our Mission at HEART
We will work in partnership to improve access to, and achievement in, Higher Education to enhance individual and economic development.
Values at HEART
- Dedicated to:
- Equality in access to Higher Education.
- Supporting under-represented groups to access and benefit from Higher Education
- Serving schools, individuals and businesses.
- Continuous improvement in our partnership practice.
- To become a leading HE provider partnership in the UK.
- To be viewed as an essential partner to The LEP.
- To demonstrate value added impact of collaborative approaches in access and widening participation.
- To pioneer and innovate collaborative activities supporting widening participation, skills development for economic growth and subsequently greater investment in higher level skills.
- To proactively engage with other partnerships, agencies and organisations in support of our objectives.