Art & Design Teachers’ Conference -Thursday 19th June 2014
Teachers of Art and Design are invited to a free one-day conference at the University of Leeds.
As well as information sessions on Art and Design in Higher Education, the event is an excellent chance to further your professional development and to network with teaching colleagues from across the country. The event will feature a range of sessions including:
- Welcome and keynote: What is ‘fine’ about Fine Art?
- Admissions (portfolios, foundation courses, curriculum changes)
- The EPQ in Art & Design
- Partnership working – The Hepworth Wakefield Learning Team
- Contextual Studies and Art History
- Graduate routes and continuing professional development in the Arts
and culminates in a wine reception.
For more information on the event and how to book please see the event leaflet.
Location: University of Leeds